Thursday, August 03, 2006

Amazing Maths :-) or I love the thinking behind it!

Someone sent me this. I am not sure of the origin of this set of fun images and so cannot attribute them to anyone. But it sure is funny!

Solving Algebra:


Solving Trignometry :

This is too funny...


Solving Irrational numbers:
I love the obviously creative thinking behind this set of solutions to Maths problems !!! This sort of reminded me of school and university days when in a large group of students there will always be one or two who played the fools in class but are still well-liked.

I personally think that people with such creative thinking probably make for the best friends , the best lovers and probably the best liars!

4 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was awesome... thanks for sharing. I especially liked Peter's answer. Very smart. =)

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Black cock white pussy story Hiking sandals Budget minivan

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home